Contact Centers of America utilizes state-of-the-art, on-demand, hosted technologies for ACD, IVR, switch technology, CRM and data warehousing services. This cloud based technology enables the contact center representatives and remote representatives to be closely integrated and monitored, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
CCA’s cloud based telephony, case and workforce management system is cost competitive, powerful and scalable upon demand, allowing CCA the ability to distribute even further savings to you. The versatility of this technology allows CCA and its clients to build networks that stay ahead of the technology curve. CCA is dedicated to providing your company with the most innovative, on-demand technology available to the market.
Contact Centers of America (CCA) specializes in clients who have very specific and customer business models. From High Tech support for Factory Automation Software to Virtual School Enrollment to Customer Connection campaigns, each CCA Client has a unique business model.
If your company needs a Contact Center that can provide a customized solution to your needs, then CCA is your partner. CCA will serve as your trusted advisor and through flexible design, implementation and production, CCA will work with you to find a customer contact solution that meets your company’s specific needs.
The exceptional Customer Satisfaction delivered by our highly skilled and talented representatives is the end product of CCA. By working closely with your team to understand your objectives and processes CCA can seamless integrate the contact center into those operations. When using a customized CCA solution, you will have an entire team dedicated to the success of your campaign.
Previous Customized Solutions include:
- Student Success Center – offering inbound customer service support for the nation’s largest virtual school assisting students with general inquiries.
- Strong Start – providing outbound customer service support for the nation’s largest virtual school contacting potential students within 24-48 hours, with the intensions of generating additional leads.
- Customer Connections – offering appointment setting services to current and potential customer for Insurance Company with the goal to increase renewal rate and revenue per customer.
- Legacy Product Support – offering technical support to world’s largest hardware and software Automation Company in order to reduce overall costs by combining product support with Tier 1 Tech Support.
- Student Advocacy Support – providing inbound customer service and order management support for one of the fastest growing online textbook retailer/renters.
- Retention Support – provide retention specialists to increased retention rate and contribution margin for the world’s second most popular language learning tool.
- Telesales Support – provide outbound sales support to cross-sell and up-sell additional products, offering baby products and bundle offers.
- Live Chat Support – providing live chat agents to increased retention for virtual school’s website, experiencing a high abandonment rate prior to completing student registration.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey – IVR based survey to measure customer satisfaction with service for tech support queue.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey – IVR based survey to measure student satisfaction with service for virtual school.